Saturday, April 23, 2011

SHIPMENT, PAYMENT & CONTACTS


1) I'm interested in your items. How do I order/purchase?

1. You can call/SMS me directly to confirm the order. Contact no. 012-3536938 (Kim)

2. Email me at salad3@hotmail.com

3. If u would like to look at the item first, please contact me for appointment (Location: Melaka)

4. We also ship worldwide. Please contact me for shipping quotation.

5. Cash deliver only available in Melaka Town area (FOC) and Subang Jaya/USJ area (with charges). Contact me for info regarding this.


2) SHIPMENT
Once I received payment for your order, I'll make every effort to get your order out to you RIGHT AWAY.

(Monday-Friday, if you have place your order & made payment before 12noon, I should be able to ship the item on the same day) So, you'll receive your item within 24 hours upon your payment.

Item will be ship either by Pos Laju or ABX Express ( 1 working day).







3) PAYMENT

I accept Wire Transfer/ Cash Deposit to Maybank/Maybank 2U, Public Bank or CIMB Bank.





4) CONTACTS
- Interested/ Enquiries/ More information, please contact Kim at:

H/P no: 012-3536938 (Kim)

Email: salad3@hotmail.com
I'm based in Melaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment